(313) 582-1777    Login    

Slide 1

logo-slide Your single-source
fuel management partner.

 

Slide 1

logo-slide Your single-source
fuel management partner.

 

Armada has served the Detroit Metro Detroit Community & surrounding areas for 33 Years!

Armada Oil Company has been serving nearly half of the continental U.S. with its fuel transportation needs for more than a quarter century. From Fortune 500 businesses to hundreds of retail gas stations, Armada delivers.

We are also helping to fuel the country’s fast growing crude oil business by fueling drill site equipment as well as transloading crude onto railcars for transportation throughout the U.S. Armada Oil’s Emergency Fueling Solutions business delivers fuel when you need it most. Our generator and fleet assurance programs ensure you stay up and running no matter what natural disaster occurs. With around the clock operations, Armada has the flexibility to meet your fuel needs anytime, anywhere.

icon-service

SERVICES

Armada Oil & Gas is a premier distributor of petroleum products and related services. As one of Michigan’s largest motor fuel distributor, we have built our reputation on going above and beyond to meet our customer’s needs.

icon-about

ABOUT US

Armada Oil & Gas prides itself in remaining steadfast to the business at hand, while shaping a vision for the future. This philosophy has played an integral part in the company’s efforts to run efficient and productive operations in a tough industry during challenging economic times.

icon-connect

ARMADA CONNECT

Our customers are well connected and informed using this tool to view account information.
· Your Invoice History
· Schedule a Fuel Order
· EFT Notifications
· All Credit Card transactions

500+ COMPANIES SERVED

MILLIONS OF DOLLARS EARNED

RSS Latest News

  • Eni sells Mubadala 20% of block off Egypt November 12, 2018
    Eni SPA has agreed to sell a 20% participating interest in the Nour North Sinai Offshore Concession in Egypt to Mubadala Petroleum, Abu Dhabi. Eni’s interest before the transaction is 85%. State-owned Tharwa Petroleum Co. holds the other 15% of the contractor’s share, where Eni and Tharwa are collectively the contractor in participation with Egyptian […]
  • Eni, Cadogan exiting Ukraine shale gas group November 12, 2018
    Eni SPA is withdrawing its controlling interest from a group that holds five shale gas licenses in Ukraine, reports partner Cadogan Petroleum. Cadogan said Eni will pay it $1.715 million for a commitment not to exercise preemptive rights to the Italian company’s transfer of a 50.01% of Westgasinvest to state-owned Nadra Ukrayny, holder of 34.99% […]
  • BLM to offer 2.85 million acres in NPR-A November 12, 2018
    The US Bureau of Land Management will offer tracts totaling some 2.85 million acres within the National Petroleum Reserve-Alaska at a Dec. 12 lease sale in Anchorage, the US Department of the Interior agency’s Alaska State Office announced.
  • Jambaran-Tiung Biru drilling due next year November 12, 2018
    Drilling will start in next year’s second half at the Jambaran-Tiung Biru natural gas project in Bojonegoro Regency, East Java, Indonesia. Jamsaton Nababan, president director of Pertamina EP Cepu, the operator, said at a press briefing that drilling of two of six planned wells will begin in July, according to the Jakarta Post.
  • BP, Hess complete Aspy exploration well drilling November 12, 2018
    The BP Canada-operated Aspy exploration well, drilled 330 km offshore Nova Scotia, did not encounter commercial quantities of hydrocarbons, partner Hess Corp. reported. The Aspy D-11 was spud in April and drilled to a total depth of 7,400 m.

ARMADA CONNECT

Connect with Armada

ARMADA CONNECT